Date: 25th October 2022
Framework: Magento 2.4.4
We would like to thank you for your interest in CADS Ltd in building and designing your new website. We’re proud to offer you the following quote, moving away from your old PrestaShop website into a new, much more versatile Magento 2 website.
Website Design & Development
The best from our team
We are able to supply you with great-looking, high-quality websites to help grow your business. Working with you, we will create amazing designs custom made for your business. Creating you a fully responsive and SEO friendly website to help your customers find you.
Personal service for your business
We will work closely with you to create a website that you will be proud of, keeping you up to date with changes along the way and making alterations as you see fit. we are always happy to help work alongside you even after the website has been completed. We want to understand your business and give it the best treatment Magento 2 can offer it.
Magento 2 - But so much more
We have been creating Magento 2 websites since version 2.0.1 in 2015!
but its not just us, many creators and specialists have created thousands of plugins for Magento 2 that allow you to create so much more from your website. from gift cards to stock updating via your local accounting software, the limits are boundless.
Migration from Prestashop
- Migrate all data from current Prestashop website, including:
- Customer Accounts
- Previous Orders
- CMS Page Content
- Allowing you to get up and running Faster with a seamless transition into Magneto 2
Website Architecture & Design
- Working closely with you, we strive to create a professional look and feel to your website.
- We can use your existing design or create a brand new design with you.
- You have the freedom to choose how you want your website to be designed.
Coding & Development
- Magneto 2 is very versatile and allows for limitless alterations.
- These are the extensions listed that will be part of this build:
- eBay Integration
- Amazon Integration
- TrustPilot Reviews
- Mailchimp Newsletters
- Weight & Postcode based shipping
- SagePay Integration
- Paypal integration
- We will provide you with a fully responsive website that has been tested on a wide variety of different devices and browsers, making sure that your website is 100% compatible.
Monthly Hosting & Support
- Website Hosting on our very own High-Performance Server.
- Daily Backups created and stored on the cloud.
- Support from our team to help you with any issues or queries you have on the website.
£16,000.00 Excl. VAT
A comfortable timeframe that we expect to follow, after the quote has been agreed, we would expect the project to take 3~4 months to complete. Obviously this can be set back or forward depending on how quickly we can get things running. as we wait for more content or if we are waiting for developers to get back to us.
Amazon & eBay integration may take a little longer due to a need to be sandboxed first.
The fine print
Magento 2 is a massive piece of software, this means that when they bring out major updates, the time required to implement them and test will not be included in the monthly support package. when they come around or if they are required, we can quote you separately for these major updates.
All concepts, design and code are 100% owned by you after all project fees have been paid for in full.
Ongoing fees will be charged at the start of every month once the website goes live, minimum term is 3 years, cancellation of website hosting will require one months notice.
That about wraps it up! Magento 2 is very versatile and among the best ecommerce frameworks out there while still being completely customisable, its the perfect choice to upgrade to and will continue to work alongside your business for many years to come.